Tuesday, May 10, 2011



This past weekend was Mother's Day (May 8th) I am so grateful to be the mother of these 3, almost 4, wonderful children. I had the best day ever with my husband and our children. We woke up early that morning and took them to Pump It Up. It's a place here in West Chester, that has inflatables for kids to jump around in, along with a big inflatable slide too. They had a blast, and because it was Mother's day they extended the playtime to 12 noon. We ended up playing from 8:30-11. It was so much fun to see how happy they were. Then we went to Lynn's (My mother in law) house and had pizza and played outside with kids again. It was such a special day. I got the greatest gifts too, I got a wonderful new cannon camera and a new purse. I am so happy, now I have an excuse to take more pictures of my kids, besides using my phone. (Not such good quality) Great news for all of you guys. The day before we took the kids to Build a Bear Workshop in the Kenwood Mall. They thought it was the greatest thing to be able "make" their own bears. Sarah picked out a pink multi-colored bear and dressed hers in a sleeping beauty dress. Hannah picked out just a pink bear and dressed hers in a Tinkerbell dress. Aiden he liked the brown bear, I tried to see if they had some Toy Story outfits since that is his favorite movie, but alas they did not so he picked out a boy outfit, some jeans and a nice shirt. Needless to say they had fun making their bears.






Well tomorrow marks my 34th week. I can not believe we or should I say I have made it this far. Just from what has happened in the past and with being put on bed rest then taken off, it has been quite a trip. I am very happy to have made it to this point in my pregnancy because even if she is born this week (which I doubt) she has a 98% chance of survival. So I feel at ease. I also found out that my darling little Hannah was born early, I had no idea, but she was born on January 26, 2007, but her due date wasn't until February 18. She wasn't too premature but 36 weeks 5 days. I always thought she was 37 weeks and something, guess I was wrong. I just can't believe that my due date is only 6 weeks away, unless she would like to join us sooner, but not too soon. I would like to leave you with some videos of my wonderful Mother's day.










1 comment:

  1. Your children are beautiful! They're getting so big! That does tend to happen, huh.

    Glad you enjoyed your day. Especially as a pregnant woman -- you deserve to be celebrated in a big way!

    ReplyDelete