Tuesday, April 19, 2011

a long time...

Hello everyone!! I know it has been awhile since my last post, please forgive me. We are all doing very well. Baby Ally is doing very well, I have been given weekly ultrasounds and they have not found anything wrong with her, for which I am grateful. They have also been keeping track of her measurments to make sure she grows well. At her last measurment she was 2 pounds 13 ounces. She is still on the small side of the scale but her weight is increasing everytime which is what the doctors (and myself) want. At this time I am 31 weeks along, so almost at the end of my pregnancy. You might be suprised to hear me say that I cannot wait either. The kids are doing great as well. Sarah has become interested in soccer, althought she just likes kicking the ball around. So we bought a kids soccer ball and some small size cones to set up as the goals. Hannah is still loving school, and this week happens to be her spring break she misses it a lot and asks when she goes back to school. She has also been interested in writing her letter preferably the letters in her name. She can do the letters H and A, yeah!! Aiden is, well, a boy. He loves to play ball sometimes stealing Sarah's soccer ball away. He is totally in love with anything Toy Story, clothes or coloring books whatever, but especially the movies. This coming Sunday is Easter, and we have planned an easter egg hunt for the kids, unfortunately it will have to be indoors due to all the rain we are getting and could potentially get on Sunday. I am very excited to see their faces when they do this. It will be a great day. I will post pictures of them on Easter Sunday shortly after. Hope all of you are doing well too. Take Care.

1 comment: